This year’s Grand Prix of Sweden is already history. Bartosz Zmarzlik took fifth place in Malilla.
Bartek competed for the first points in this tournament in the third heat. The race had to be repeated. On the second bend of the first lap, Zmarzlik fell onto the track, as Jack Holder did not leave him enough space at the barrier. The referee excluded the Pole from the second attempt, in which Bewley won ahead of Holder and Doyle.
The fifth race went very well for Bartosz Zmarzlik, who started from the fourth position. The Pole rode on the outside on the first bend and broke through to the first place, finally winning with a large advantage over the other riders. Lebedev scored two points, Madsen one, and Janowski arrived last.
In the eleventh race, Bartek had a good start, but the speeding Lindgren managed to overtake Zmarzlik and triumphed. On the straight, Bartosz proved to be better than Max Fricke and got two points.
In the sixteenth run Bartek started from the first position and did it well. Then he fought a beautiful duel for the victory with Lambert. The two riders shuffled several times along the track. In the end, Zmarzlik turned out to be better. Woffinden scored one point, and Thomsen came in last.
Bartosz Zmarzlik fought off Martin Vaculik’s attacks for four laps in the eighteenth race. The Slovak won two points. Dudek came in third place. Thorssell was the last rider at the finishing line. Unfortunately, in the second semi-final, Bartek was eliminated from further competition. The race ended with Dudek’s victory. Zmarzlik, despite a very ambitious ride, was unable to cope with Vaculik, who was in second place. Lambert came last.
1. Daniel Bewley (3,1,2,1,1,2,3) – 13
2. Martin Vaculik (3,3,3,2,2,2,2) – 17
3. Patryk Dudek (2,3,1,3,1,3,1) – 14
4. Fredrik Lindgren (3,1,3,3,3,3,w) – 16
5. Bartosz Zmarzlik (w,3,2,3,3,1) – 12
6. Max Fricke (3,1,1,3,3,1) – 12
7. Jack Holder (2,0,3,2,2,0) – 9
8. Robert Lambert (2,2,2,2,0,0) – 8
9. Andrzej Lebiediew (2,2,2,t,2) – 8
10. Anders Thomsen (w,2,3,0,2) – 7
11. Jacob Thorssell (1,2,1,2,0) – 6
12. Tai Woffinden (0,3,1,1,0) – 5
13. Mikkel Michelsen (1,0,0,1,3) – 5
14. Leon Madsen (1,1,0,0,1) – 3
15. Maciej Janowski (0,0,0,1,1) – 2
16. Jason Doyle (1,0,0,0,0) – 1
17. Filip Hjelmland (0) – 0
Heat after heat:
1. Fricke, Dudek, Madsen, Woffinden
2. Vaculik, Lambert, Michelsen, Janowski
3. Bewley, Holder, Doyle, Zmarzlik (w)
4. Lindgren, Lebiediew, Thorssell, Thomsen (w)
5. Zmarzlik, Lebiediew, Madsen, Janowski
6. Dudek, Lambert, Lindgren, Doyle
7. Vaculik, Thomsen, Fricke, Holder
8. Woffinden, Thorssell, Bewley, Michelsen
9. Holder, Lambert, Thorssell, Madsen
10. Thomsen, Bewley, Dudek, Janowski
11. Lindgren, Zmarzlik, Fricke, Michelsen
12. Vaculik, Lebiediew, Woffinden, Doyle
13. Lindgren, Vaculik, Bewley, Madsen
14. Dudek, Holder, Michelsen, Hjelmland, Lebiediew (t)
15. Fricke, Thorssell, Janowski, Doyle
16. Zmarzlik, Lambert, Woffinden, Thomsen
17. Michelsen, Thomsen, Madsen, Doyle
18. Zmarzlik, Vaculik, Dudek, Thorssell
19. Fricke, Lebiediew, Bewley, Lambert
20. Lindgren, Holder, Janowski, Woffinden
21. Lindgren, Bewley, Fricke, Holder
22. Dudek, Vaculik, Zmarzlik, Lambert
23. Bewley, Vaculik, Dudek, Lindgren (w)
Foto: Tomasz Przybylski