Bartosz Zmarzlik took the first place in the 1st Canal+ Online Final of the Individual Polish Championships in Rzeszów.
Bartek competed for the first points in this event in the fourth run. After a great start, the rider of Platinum Motor Lublin won his first victory. Kacper Woryna scored two points. One point went to Krzysztof Buczkowski, and Mateusz Świdnicki arrived last without scoring.
In the seventh race, Fajfer had the best start, but on the second bend of the first lap Bartek took the lead, retained it and scored another three points in this tournament. Hampel came in third and Janusz Kołodziej last.
Bartosz Zmarzlik started from the third position in the tenth run and was lagging behind at the beginning. He managed to overtake only Pawlicki, who arrived third at the finishing line. The winner this time was Dudek, while Przyjemski scored two points.
The sixteenth race was Bartek’s clear victory. Exiting the first bend, he accelerated on the outside and won his third individual victory in this tournament. Woźniak scored two points, and Janowski got the upper hand over Woźniak.
In the seventeenth race Zmarzlik started again from a poor third position. For a long time, the speedway rider was third. But on the third lap, he sped up on the outside of the track and passed Nowak and a moment later Leopard. Bartek won the main tournament with thirteen points and was directly promoted to the grand final on the track in Rzeszów. In the most important race of the evening, Bartosz Zmarzlik decided to start from the fourth position. Pawlicki and Bartek started off very well. On the distance, the rider of Platinum Motor Lublin overtook Piotr Pawlicki and won with a large advantage over the other speedway riders. An interesting battle for two points was fought between the riders of Betard Sparta Wrocław. Maciej Janowski turned out to be better in this competition.
1. Bartosz Zmarzlik (Platinum Motor Lublin) (3,3,1,3,3,3) 16+1
2. Maciej Janowski (Betard Sparta Wrocław) (2,3,3,1,2,2) 13
3. Piotr Pawlicki (Betard Sparta Wrocław) (3,2,0,3,3,1) 12
4. Szymon Woźniak (ebut.pl Stal Gorzów) (2,3,2,2,2,0) 11
5. Jarosław Hampel (Platinum Motor Lublin) (1,1,2,3,3) 10
6. Patryk Dudek (For Nature Solutions KS Apator Toruń) (3,1,3,2,2) 11
7. Kacper Woryna (Tauron Włókniarz Częstochowa) (2,3,3,0,1) 9
8. Mateusz Cierniak (Platinum Motor Lublin) (0,2,3,0,3) 9
9. Oskar Fajfer (ebut.pl Stal Gorzów) (1,2,2,3,0) 8
10. Marcin Nowak (Texom Stal Rzeszów) (3,1,0,1,1) 6
11. Wiktor Przyjemski (Abramczyk Polonia Bydgoszcz) (1,1,2,2,0) 6
12. Krzysztof Buczkowski (Enea Falubaz Zielona Góra) (1,2,1,1,1) 6
13. Wiktor Lampart (For Nature Solutions KS Apator Toruń) (0,0,0,2,2) 4
14. Wiktor Jasiński (ebut.pl Stal Gorzów) (2,0,1,1,0) 4
15. Mateusz Świdnicki (Cellfast Wilki Krosno) (0,0,1,0,0) 1
16. Bartłomiej Kowalski (Betard Sparta Wrocław) (0,1) 1
17. Janusz Kołodziej (Fogo Unia Leszno) (0,0) 0
18. Hubert Łęgowik (Start Gniezno) (0) 0
Heat after heat:
1. Nowak, Janowski, Przyjemski, Kołodziej
2. Pawlicki, Jasiński, Hampel, Cierniak
3. Dudek, Woźniak, Fajfer, Lampart
4. Zmarzlik, Woryna, Buczkowski, Świdnicki
5. Woźniak, Pawlicki, Nowak, Świdnicki
6. Woryna, Cierniak, Przyjemski, Lampart
7. Zmarzlik, Fajfer, Hampel, Kołodziej
8. Janowski, Buczkowski, Dudek, Jasiński
9. Cierniak, Fajfer, Buczkowski, Nowak
10. Dudek, Przyjemski, Zmarzlik, Pawlicki
11. Woryna, Woźniak, Jasiński, Kowalski
12. Janowski, Hampel, Świdnicki, Lampart
13. Hampel, Dudek, Nowak, Woryna
14. Fajfer, Przyjemski, Jasiński, Świdnicki
15. Pawlicki, Lampart, Buczkowski, Łęgowik
16. Zmarzlik, Woźniak, Janowski, Cierniak
17. Zmarzlik, Lampart, Nowak, Jasiński
18. Hampel, Woźniak, Buczkowski, Przyjemski
19. Cierniak, Dudek, Kowalski, Świdnicki
20. Pawlicki, Janowski, Woryna, Fajfer
21. Janowski, Woźniak, Hampel, Dudek
22. Zmarzlik, Janowski, Pawlicki, Woźniak
Foto: Tomasz Przybylski